New mini facial massage course with Gua Sha.
If you are not familiar, Gua Sha is derived from traditional Chinese medicine and is a flat instrument made of polished crystal (such as jade or rose quartz) used on the skin with gentle gliding movements that help remove toxins and release muscle tension, lifting and brightening the skin.
In this 90-minute mini-course you will learn how to correctly perform a complete Gua Sha routine. You will learn how to deflate, sculpt and tone your face by eliminating any stagnation and allowing free flow of circulation. You will achieve visible results of a more toned, elastic and radiant complexion. Think of this as a natural face lift.
• Increased circulation, smoother wrinkles, less pronounced under-eye bags and firmer, smoother skin
• Reduces swelling and tones the contours of the face, cheeks and neck
• Stimulates lymphatic drainage
• Allows facial products to be absorbed more effectively by the skin
• Promotes collagen production
• Can reduce acne and skin depigmentation/dark spots
• Leaves skin with a radiant, rosy glow
• Relaxes muscles and relieves tension in the shoulders, neck and jaw.
Who this course is for:
This mini-course is open to anyone who wishes to deepen and expand their skin care routine holistically.
*Participants can purchase a Gua Sha tool at the reduced price of 15 €.
Anti-ageing Meridian Massage
Contribution: 35 € including explanatory pdf to maintain your daily routine.
Next and last date of the year in November.
For info and bookings:
335 7869506 (Marina)